Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Road Trip


This past Friday, we headed south on a fall family road trip...

It was a beautiful day for traveling and as we headed into downtown Cincinnati, I caught the above photo.  The building with a crown is officially the tallest building in Cincinnati and has just recently been completed.  

On our southbound journey, we were able to spend some quality time with my father and to take our son to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center Museum


The Space Center is home to many artifacts from moon walking...


to space travel...


and exploration...


We had beautiful weather our whole trip and it felt like early summer instead of October.  

 We are home now and I'm getting caught up on the laundry from our trip and unpacking suitcases...

I did get to crochet a little while in the car and during our trip.  I'll share my progress with you in the next couple of days.

Hope your weekend was out of this world!  

:-)

HDP