Saturday, September 3, 2011

Log By Log


I built my log cabin...

AND IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!  


Some of you may remember, I started this blanket waaaay back in June as a vacation project.  Well, I'm not sure why, but it drug out month, after month, after loooong month.  I can't tell you how excited I was to finally start stitching the squares together and put a border around it.  


It's been a scorcher today in the 100's and my neighbors were probably wonder what I was doing lugging around a chair and heavy afghan in the heat.  


But, that's part of the fun, taking photos of the finished product.  Most of the afghans I make get a gentle washing and shipped off to someone, so it's nice to have the photos to look back on...

Details about this project can be found HERE.  I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn for my blanket.

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful three day weekend...
and...
HAPPY LABOR DAY!

HDP