Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday's Work in Progress!


I thought I'd post a little update on my log cabin afghan I'm working on...

My progress has been a bit slow.  So, this past week, I told myself a square a day and it will be done in no time.  I love seeing the finished results of a project and am always anxious to get there!

With the end result in mind, I've been thinking of ways I could lay it out and found this little WEBSITE that shows a few different options.  I'm leaning toward the Field and Furrows, but they are all really cool.  There are other sites if you google log cabin layout, but I liked hers as she is using an actual project versus computer generated images.

Wish me luck as I continue to "build" my cabin.


Hope you are finding fun ways to "stay cool"!  
It's excruciatingly hot here!

:-)

HDP