Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekend Thoughts


It's cold this morning with a bit of frost on the ground.  

I'm gathering together the little ones lessons for the day and thinking about the weekend.

We have a busy one planned full of fun family running around; an early indoor soccer game and we hope to see The Secret World of Arrietty sometime over the weekend.  "G" movies are few and far between, so you have to take advantage of them when they do come out.  

I'm hoping to get in some good crochet time this afternoon and will post some updated photos in the next couple of days.

I changed my blog to a more spring-like look, what do you think?  I was tired of the winter theme and even though we have several more weeks of winter left, my thoughts have turned to the changing of the seasons.

Wishing you a wonderful and blessed weekend.

HDP