Sunday, February 12, 2012

A New Project - Finally! :-)


I finally settled on a new project.  I know, I know, it's really taken me a long time to figure it out.

I decided to make Greek Keys from Lily Chin's Mosaic Magic.  I'm using yarn I have on hand.  I purchased this yarn to go in another afghan that I don't think I will ever complete; might as well make good use of my yarn supply.  

I'm making the afghan to go with a recliner we have in our lower level.  It is the same color as the pillow shown in the picture.  I think the VC in Honey looks nice with it and the Beige will tone down all the busyness of the pattern in the chair fabric.


- - -

It's a beautiful day here...
the sun is shining brightly...
melting what little snow we have...  

and the wind was gently blowing...
making my chimes ring so prettily in the breeze.


Hope you are enjoying a beautiful Sunday.

HDP