Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall's Beginning...


I missed the first day of fall...
how did that happen?  

Well, I'll tell you...

Last week was a busy week. My mom was in town to help celebrate my son's birthday.  We had a good week and did a lot of fun things.  But time has a way of slipping by so quickly.  We are now in the last week of September!

Now it's back to our routine and trying to get the house put back together.

I found this quote from Mark Twain.  Being a list maker myself, I found it to be so true! 

Hope your Monday is off to a great start and you'll be able to tackle all the tasks at hand.


The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the first one.

- Mark Twain -

HDP